The workshop will provide an opportunity for cutting-edge presentations, brainstorming and in-depth discussions. It will bring together a total of 80-100 decision-makers and senior experts from the following groups.
- National and regional institutions responsible for providing risk and disaster management support, for the implementation and maintenance of early warning systems, as well as for risk and vulnerability assessment;
- National and regional institutions responsible for adaptation strategies to climate change and Emergency and Disaster Medicine
- National and regional institutions responsible for capacity building in and promoting the use of space-based technologies;
- UN-SPIDER Regional Support Offices, National Focal Points, and Institutional Partners;
- UN agencies and NGOs involved in disaster management mitigation and relief;
- Space agencies;
- Academic and research institutions;
- Geospatial Information Management and IT companies.