European Space Agency (ESA)
Mon, 31 May - Fri, 4 Jun 2021
The European Space Agency is organising the 11th International Workshop on “Advances in the Science and Applications of SAR Interferometry and Sentinel-1 InSAR”, Fringe 2021.
Fringe 2021 is organised around:
- Papers and e-posters selected by the Scientific Committee;
- Invited papers on ESA-funded studies and Sentinel-1 and future ESA SAR mission status reports;
- Round-table discussions with seed questions prepared by the session chairpersons and ESA.
The event will take place from 31 May - June 4 2021. No participation fees will be charged.
- To bring together the global InSAR research and development communities and facilitate international exchange between researchers and research groups;
- To present the Sentinel-1 mission status, algorithms and products;
- To review and assess the progress according to the recommendations voiced at FRINGE 2017;
- To consult the scientific communities to prepare ESA for starting supporting science activities for Sentinel-1 and BIOMASSin the InSAR domain.
- Atmosphere, Ionosphere & InSAR Meteorology
- Advances in InSAR theory & methodological innovations
- Bistatic Interferometry
- Coherence exploitation
- Polarimetric Interferometry & Tomography
- Spaceborne Missions
- Earthquakes & tectonics / seismic hazards
- Ice & Snow
- InSAR for the built environent / infrastructure monitoring
- Volcanoes / volcanic hazards
- Subsidence monitoring
- Landslides, sinkholes & related hazards
- Land-Cover and Vegetation Mapping
Registration for the event opens on 16 April 2021.