The International Emergency Management Society 2023 Hybrid Annual Conference is taking place in September 11 - 15 in Eastern Cape Province, South Africa. The main topic for the 2023 Annual TIEMS Conference is "Crises, Emergencies and Disasters - a Continuum of Challenges and Opportunities in the 21st Century".
These are some of the sub-topics that will be discussed in the conference:
- Crisis management and its implications in complex situations facing humanity today
- Emergency management in complex and hybrid environements
- Disaster risk reduction in the context of the Sendai Framework and SDGs
- Gender aspects of crisis management, emergency management and disaster risk reduction
- AI, new technologies and cybersecurity in new emergency management
Furthermore, the conference will also include a set of field trips and workshops on the TIEMS TQCTM & TQACTM International Certification and the emergency management / disaster risk management of the Eastern Cape Province in South Africa.
To check TIEMS 2023 Hybrid Annual Programme and Conference Fees, click here.